Who should participate?
- School Principals and Teachers
- Continuing Learners and Returning Learners
- Learn various contemporary pedagogical approaches.
- Learn how to creatively integrate various available technologies with classroom student engagement.
- Enhance the professional growth of the participants.
- Learn how to be a life learning learner and how to continuously upgrade knowledge stock.
- Understand the education quality framework adopted by various nations.
Location: Both offshore (in Finland) and onshore (in client school).
Duration: 3 days – 10 days.
Delivery Format: Contact Classes, Collaborative Learning, Immersive Workshops, Digital Diary Notes.
Course Instructors: Education experts from Finland.
For more information about this course please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.