LemonBridge has deep expertise in setting up a governance framework for academia. We work both with established institutions to redefine their governance frameworks, as well as work with ‘yet-to-be-established’ institutions to build a solid governance framework from the ground up.
We operate right from the Visioning level and build the governance framework brick-by-brick. As a part of the framework, we help institutions in:
- Defining Vision, Mission and Principles.
- Defining Academic Charter and Strategic Focus.
- Setting up Quality and Assurance parameters.
- Setting up Role-Responsibility Matrix across hierarchical levels.
- Designing Curriculum and Academic Policies.
- Setting up various committees and their scope of authority/responsibility.
- Designing a robust organizational decision making flowchart.
- Providing structure for Review and Continuous Evaluation of Programs.
- Integrating technology with the governance framework.