We organize innovation camps for educators all across Europe through our collaboration partners. All the camps are custom curated depending on client requirements.
Who should participate?
- School Promoters
- School Principals and Teachers
- Observe different national education systems and familiarize oneself with novel education models.
- Learn the creative use of technologies in teaching as well as in managing schools.
- Understand the education quality framework adopted by various nations.
- Get acquainted with various pedagogical approaches.
- Learn from the leaders of education on improving school branding.
Duration: 4 days – 1 month.
Camp Format: Workshops in host country, Visits to educational institutions, Mini-immersion programmes, Seminars, One-on-one meetings with education experts.
For more information about this camp please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.