Who should study?
- Educators at all levels.
- Continuous Learners.
Objectives of the course:
- To acquaint the participant with the idea of phenomenon as a starting point of the teaching-learning continuum.
- To promote and develop the concept of anchored learning.
- To acquaint the teachers with the concept of student-led investigative learning process.
- To promote the integration of game-based learning in the pedagogical approach.
- To promote teacher independence in designing and curating phenomenon-based learning projects.
Duration: 3 months
Delivery Format: Classroom, Webinars, Virtual Lessons, Seminars and Collaborative Online Work.
Course Instructors: Finland based Experts on Phenomenon-based Learning Approach.
For more information please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.