Who should study?
- Current and aspiring teachers of primary, secondary and higher secondary schools.
- Learning enthusiasts and continuing /returning learners.
Objectives of the course:
- To promote the adoption of contemporary pedagogical methods in classroom teaching.
- To develop teachers as role models and inspirational figures for the learners.
- To promote continuous learning.
- To imbue pride in the noble and challenging profession of teaching.
Duration: 3 months
Delivery Format: Webinars, Virtual Lessons, Seminars and Collaborative Online Work, Peer Mentoring, Individual Projects.
Course Instructors: Finland based Education Experts.
For more information about this course please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.