Who should study?
- Current and aspiring teachers of Kindergartens and early childhood education centres.
- Early Childhood Educators.
Objectives of the course:
- To acquaint the participant with ‘inquiry based’ learning approach to early childhood education.
- To acquaint the participant with the formative development phases of the child, for e.g, physical, emotional and social.
- To introduce the concept of ‘care-based’ teaching and education for early childhood learners.
- To affirm the importance of considerate behavior and empathy towards others.
- To recognize the child as a person and commit to the development of the child’s personal well-being.
Duration: 4 months
Delivery Format: Webinars, Virtual Lessons, Seminars and Collaborative Online Work
Course Instructors: Finland based Early Childhood Education Experts
For more information about this course please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.