Who should study?
- Current and aspiring teachers in Schools meant for the Specially-abled.
- Early Childhood Educators.
- Continuous Learners and Education Enthusiasts with interest in education for the specially-abled.
Objectives of the course:
- To acquaint the participant with intensive knowledge of the requirements of a specially-abled learner.
- To acquaint the participant with the growth phases of the specially-abled learner, for e.g, physical, emotional and social.
- To introduce the relevance of technology in teaching a specially-abled child.
- To provide immersive experience in using relevant technology to drive the specially-abled child’s learning process.
- To introduce the concept of ‘care-based’ teaching for students with special needs.
- To affirm the importance of considerate behavior and empathy towards others.
Duration: 4 months
Delivery Format: Webinars, Virtual Lessons, Seminars and Collaborative Online Work.
Course Instructors: Finland based Special Education Experts.
For more information please write to Subhangi.Parekh@lemonbridge.org.